Our Lunch Meat Promise
As an afterthought, we’ve worked out a simple mission statement for our e-newsletter.
All of our lunch meat is to be created and sent with the Golden Rule in mind, “Email unto others as we would have them email unto us.”
In 1741, Benjamin Franklin ran the world’s first magazine ad. The term “advertise” was originally used in the sense of disseminating news. It took almost a century for its common usage to take on its present-day commercial and marketing usage.
However momentous, this ad sought the whereabouts of a runaway slave and stands as an embarrassing footnote in the history of marketing and design.
Like a mother sending her child off to school, we are really interested in how our lunch meat is faring out on the spaceless expanse of the Internet and ultimately on your virtual doorstep.
Take a moment to select a description of your reaction:
- Good-bye, Leonardo de Vinci! Hello, Rigney Graphics!
- Much better than Cats! I’m going to read it again and again!
- Fabulicious! Let’s do lunch, m-Ha m-Ha m-Ha, ciao!
- Okay, I can see where you’re going with this.
- I’m afraid for my life! Who are you people?